Labels

activities (6) art (1) arts (4) boracay (2) cebu (41) contests (10) events (33) food (24) health (7) homeschooling (90) hotels (22) love (2) milktea (2) mobile (7) nostalgia (1) parenting (3) pr (2) reviews (29) shopping (8) tech (5) telecom (6) toys (2) travel (28)

My Son's Idea of Technology to Not Make Life a Let Down

Dabby: Mom, I want to create new technologies.
Me: Yes, Dab, me too!
Dabby: I want to create things that don't make life such a let down.
Me: 

And here I though that he meant things that are beneficial for all. While I think jetpacks would be really awesome and would put a smile to all our faces hovering around like the Jetsons, our tech is still far from that.

Well I asked him what sort of things would this be and Dabby thinks that the existence of these things will make life better. This kid should be born in the future. :\


  • Slides instead of cars
  • Slide pipes to go to a building
  • Jetpacks with wings
  • Jetpacks with missiles for war
  • Hovering laser tanks
  • Hover vehicles
  • Rocket powered boots
  • Force shield
  • Rival Rebels Dragon ADS
  • Water proof, portable, fireproof computer based map
  • Holograms
  • CTC CTS (Cottons the Cat's own Cybertronic Spaceship)
  • Lava storage
  • Lava powered car
  • and that's not all. More to follow.