Labels

activities (6) art (1) arts (4) boracay (2) cebu (41) contests (10) events (33) food (24) health (7) homeschooling (90) hotels (22) love (2) milktea (2) mobile (7) nostalgia (1) parenting (3) pr (2) reviews (29) shopping (8) tech (5) telecom (6) toys (2) travel (28)

New Tang Pick and Go! -- Mission: Lunchbox or Rather Missing Lunchbox?

With all honesty, I really thought we will be seeing Momay (Xyriel Manabat) in person. But heck since it was a simultaneous event, I figured she would be in Manila. LOL.

Anyway, it was a fun afternoon at SM City Cebu. Supposed to be another stay-day Sunday but we figured it would be fun to join in this kid event. Or maybe we were just curious what was inside the lunchbox. What lunchbox?

We arrived there before the unveiling of the biggest one I have ever seen! Check this out. Isn't that huge??!!


We met with other bloggers and media there. Of course, with Dabby's favorite Kuya Mark Monta:



On the venue, they had fun stations for the kids like face painting, cotton candy, icecream, etc.









The long wait was over finally and Manila, Cebu and Davao simultaneously unveiled the new nutritious refreshment - Tang Pick & Go. A new baon surprise indeed! Just rip, pour and shake!





The good thing about this new product is indeed the rip, pour and shake. It's very easy to use and your kid won't have to wait for you to get home to prepare his favorite juice drink. More accessible and easy to prepare.

Now it is easier to enjoy the classic flavors of mangga, pineapple and orange in easy to prepare pack of three. A water tumbler of 330 ML would surely be enough for one sachet!

Visit the Facebook page at My Lost Lunch Box.

2 comments:

  1. My Lost Lunchbox event last Saturday at MOA was a dismay. 'Agents' were dispatched to different schools in Manila (public and private schools). Most of the 'lucky' chosen ones are students ranging from Grades 1 to 6. The invitation, the free lunchboxes and all, may have convinced the kids and parents for a fun and exciting day. We were not told that it was Tang's new product launching, we only learned this on the day itself and that it was organized by AD STAUNCH COMMUNICATION NETWORK, INC. Though the activity happened inside SM MOA, the location was not airconditioned. The invitation says 10am but the program proper actually started at 1pm. My children waited 3 hours. It was a hot day last Saturday here in Manila. Since refreshments were not served, I had to leave my children and buy drinks somewhere else. Because of the waiver which I was asked to sign, I was a bit worried to leave the place. But, heck! I had no choice. The kids were already exhausted and likely to be dehydrated.
    Anyway, not all of us share the same experience but I could say that I have regrets for taking my kids to this event.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Celine. Thanks for your comment. Yes, my son and I waited for about 2 hours too before they actually opened the lunchbox. We went there before 3PM and saw that there were kids already. But the lunchbox was opened 5ish PM.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for posting a sincere and thoughtful comment related and within context of the article.