Labels

activities (6) art (1) arts (4) boracay (2) cebu (41) contests (10) events (33) food (24) health (7) homeschooling (90) hotels (22) love (2) milktea (2) mobile (7) nostalgia (1) parenting (3) pr (2) reviews (29) shopping (8) tech (5) telecom (6) toys (2) travel (28)

Finding Dory: Touring Mactan Island Aquarium

Because Blogger deleted all my draft images for this post. Let me direct you to my Facebook album for this day's tour instead:



The context was that Dabby woke up from a dream. He saw a blue fish singing and shouting. It could be no one else but Dory since he was watching Nemo on the iPad the night before.

So he woke up wanting to find a blue fish. I suggested to him that we go to Mactan Aquarium - a pending tour that I thought about months ago.

We dumped all routines the day after that and went to the Mactan Aquarium. It was really an awesome tour. Although not as breathtaking as an ocean park probably.

I hope we can go to a larger one soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting a sincere and thoughtful comment related and within context of the article.