Labels

activities (6) art (1) arts (4) boracay (2) cebu (41) contests (10) events (33) food (24) health (7) homeschooling (90) hotels (22) love (2) milktea (2) mobile (7) nostalgia (1) parenting (3) pr (2) reviews (29) shopping (8) tech (5) telecom (6) toys (2) travel (28)

How Did You Know All These?

After talking to a college friend who's a bit lost (and contemplating suicide, God forbid) and giving him a pep talk, I was asked this question -- How did you know all these?

The answer to that can be summarized by these two items:

1. I am my own cheerleader. 

I am an entrepreneur. That said, I am also my own cheerleader. Entrepreneurship is not easy. I have to find a way to pick myself up whenever I feel down and out. There is no other way but to cheer for myself along the way and learn life hacks to make sure I survive each day.

2. I read. 

I read both business books, fantasy, and scifi books. I also listen and watch materials everyday ranging from motivational articles to science to poetry. These explorations show me a sneak peek of what can be done in a situation and what my options would be.

So how did I know all these? Because I have been in your shoes.