Labels

activities (6) art (1) arts (4) boracay (2) cebu (41) contests (10) events (33) food (24) health (7) homeschooling (90) hotels (22) love (2) milktea (2) mobile (7) nostalgia (1) parenting (3) pr (2) reviews (29) shopping (8) tech (5) telecom (6) toys (2) travel (28)

H Cafe at Harold's Hotel Review and Recommendations

What's in a name? 

If you are into Shakespeare, that phrase would summon images of Romeo and Juliet. That which we call a rose. By any other name would smell as sweet.

Most of time, I forget names. Maybe it's because I am getting old. Maybe it's because I just need to be reminded. But, what I remember though are moments

I organized an SEO Workshop and met Ms. Rei Ninal, wife of Insoy Ninal from Missing Filemon. When she contacted me to help organize and contact bloggers for a lunch gathering at Harold Hotel's H Cafe, I had  a hint of recognition. Humiliation is what I felt when I texted her the first time. That's when I realized I forgot how to spell her name. Rei, not Ray.

After a few back and forth of text and emails, the blogger lunch gathering day finally came and I was pleased with what I saw, heard, and experienced at H Cafe. Plus, some tidbits of lessons learned in handling a hotel by the General Manager himself.

The decors above the buffet table. They actually look familiar.

Covered dishes.

Desserts.

Sushi counter.

More desserts.

The setting.

The cute lecon that I never really got to taste since I was so full.


The Remarkable(s) and Recommendable(s)

The very dedicated General Manager who relayed his challenged and determination to make a name for the hotel in the 3-star hotel category. Harold's Hotel is a Premiere Business Hotel after all.

It's on the road to become the BEST crispy pata in town. Why? It melts in your mouth. It's sarap to the bones. It doesn't have an after taste. I wanna taste this again!


Chocolate cake from tablea. Talk about pure chocolate!


H Cafe

"H Cafe serves international cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner.  Its glass-paneled windows provide a sunny, bright atmosphere during the day and lights up the evening with its colorful display of city lights. Open daily from 6:00 A.M. to 10:00 P.M."

Prices


  • Breakfast buffet at Php 250 net
  • Weekend Buffet at Php 450 net
  • Lunc and Dinner Set Menu at Php 199 net

Restaurant Details

H Cafe at Harold's Hotel

Gorordo Avenue corner Rosal St., Lahug
Cebu City, Philippines 6000
Tel.: 63.32.505.7777 Fax.: 63.32.505.9888

Website: http://www.haroldshotel.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting a sincere and thoughtful comment related and within context of the article.