Labels

activities (6) art (1) arts (4) boracay (2) cebu (41) contests (10) events (33) food (24) health (7) homeschooling (90) hotels (22) love (2) milktea (2) mobile (7) nostalgia (1) parenting (3) pr (2) reviews (29) shopping (8) tech (5) telecom (6) toys (2) travel (28)

How to Win a Silver Ticket to See Justin Bieber With Proactiv

Since last year, I already knew that Justin Bieber will be having a concert here in the Philippines and it is part of his "My World Tour Concert" which be held in SM Mall of Asia Concert Grounds on May 10, 2011. Who wouldn't know that when a lot of my Twitter friends are Bieber fans (hello owrange!). 

At that time, I was already stalking online for tickets and schedules of his tour. Not that I'm fan but I would have been raving about him if only he isn't too "mainstream". But, he is cute for a kid. I mean, come on.. look at that face!


Swoon!! :) Anyway, if you have read my previous posts about Proactiv, you would know that aside from Katy Perry, Justin Bieber is also an endorser of Proactiv! But let's get on to it. If you are looking to see him live in concert, read on and you will know how to win Justin Bieber concert tickets when you buy a Proactiv Kit.

How to Win a Silver Ticket to See Justin Bieber Live in Concert?

It's pretty simple. Just purchase a kit of Proactiv acne and pimple fighting skin care solution and you will have a raffle entry. 



Consumers who bought Proactiv Kit from the listed participating outlets, online, door-to-door delivery hotlines, and mall kiosks during the duration of the promo period are entitled to join the raffle.

If you purchased one kit, it is equivalent to one raffle entry. The raffle ticket is activated:
  • 22 Days after purchase for 30-day kits
  • 26 Days after purchase for 60–day kits

Don't forget to read the fine print and details of the promo!

Okay so next thing you should do would be to comment and add your thoughts on my comment form, buy a Proactiv kit and follow Proactiv Solution Philippines on Facebook

1 comment:

  1. Really? I'm a Justin Bieber fan and I've been using proactiv for more than a month now... Let me try this raffle, who knows I would be lucky and can watch Bieber concert for free... Wish me luck! ()

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for posting a sincere and thoughtful comment related and within context of the article.