Labels

activities (6) art (1) arts (4) boracay (2) cebu (41) contests (10) events (33) food (24) health (7) homeschooling (90) hotels (22) love (2) milktea (2) mobile (7) nostalgia (1) parenting (3) pr (2) reviews (29) shopping (8) tech (5) telecom (6) toys (2) travel (28)

5 Reasons to Join the Cebu Blog Camp

I have just arrived from Siquijor. Wrapped up my vacation earlier because of one thing: Cebu Blog Camp is tomorrow. I know that this is something that I should not miss this month. Or this year even.

The Cebu blog Camp is an event organized annually by the Cebu Bloggers of the Blog and Soul Movement which is the educating leg of the Philippine Blog Awards Inc. which has been running for already four years. This is the largest gathering of bloggers in Cebu.


Here are 5 reasons why I am joining the camp.


1. Iligan Bloggers Society

Inspired by the growth of blogging and the organized efforts of the bloggers from other cities and towns in the Philippines, along with two other co-founders - Lovette and Xyza - we decided it was time to form our own little society in Iligan. And of course, it was aptly named Iligan Bloggers Society. The best and only blogging community in Iligan City.

We just started organizing ourselves, had our first meet up and now gained the support of the the Tourism Department of Iligan City. Hence, the Iligan Bloggers will be joining to meet the other bloggers that we gained inspiration from. Worth travelling indeed.

Go Iligan!! :)

2. Cebu Bloggers Society

Some of the organizers of the Cebu Blog Camp itself are from Cebu Bloggers Society and it would be a great event to meet the same members of the society where I am one of the members of the Board of Trustees.

We have a long way to go with our Project Quilt for Cebu Bloggers but we will get there. :)

3. Janette Toral

I would love to meet my teacher for Blog Entrepreneurship who helped me organize my first ever Bloggable Seminar. Would have loved it if we had another one by this month but because of my vacation, I was not able to have the time to organize one.

Hoping to meet her there and gain nuggets of wisdom.

4. Social Media Marketing 101

I would love to learn from Coy Caballes of Globe and learn what I can about Social Media Marketing from the perspective of one handing a large account.

5. Other bloggers joining the Camp


I know there are still some who are joining up who are not members of blogging orgs. Some of these guys might even be influential bloggers of Cebu who just chose not to be part of an org,

Aside from that, I am well aware that there are other bloggers from places like CDO who are also coming. Would love to meet them.

And these are the sponsors of the event




THE CEBU BLOG CAMP 2011

is co-presented by


Bronze Sponsors


Media and Institution Partners

Official Web Browser

Official TV Media Partner

Official Online Print Media
Official Photo-Social Media Partner

DONOR

Academy for International Culinary Arts


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting a sincere and thoughtful comment related and within context of the article.