Labels

activities (6) art (1) arts (4) boracay (2) cebu (41) contests (10) events (33) food (24) health (7) homeschooling (90) hotels (22) love (2) milktea (2) mobile (7) nostalgia (1) parenting (3) pr (2) reviews (29) shopping (8) tech (5) telecom (6) toys (2) travel (28)

Haven't Been to the North But Pacific Waves Resorts Looks Awesome!

Resort accommodations here in Mactan do not come cheap. Even for just a non-five star resort could cost you much if you don't shop around for cheaper ones. If you know of great ones without breaking the bank, do let me know.

My classmate in #blogentrep though suggested a very cool resort. In case you are heading to San Jose Del Monte in Bulacan, there's a resort called Pacific Waves Resorts. I checked out their website and woah -- heaven! Wish I can head out to this place ASAP for a vacation.



The resort has 27 hotel rooms, restaurant, function rooms, chapel, reception venue, swimming pool. 

To those who wanna hold their wedding at  a prime spot like this, better check out their site. It's a bit expensive for me though but I guess I haven't seen the prices on the other resorts. Yes, you can even hold your wedding at the resort since it has a chapel, reception pavilion and a carriage. Awesome right?

But if you just want to take a dip, their pool rates are uber cheap. I can now imagine us lounging around like there's no care in the world. Which reminds me I should be buying goggles and arm floaters for the kiddo. :)

1 comment:

  1. its beautiful place, where can i get there i stay in manila now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for posting a sincere and thoughtful comment related and within context of the article.