Labels

activities (6) art (1) arts (4) boracay (2) cebu (41) contests (10) events (33) food (24) health (7) homeschooling (90) hotels (22) love (2) milktea (2) mobile (7) nostalgia (1) parenting (3) pr (2) reviews (29) shopping (8) tech (5) telecom (6) toys (2) travel (28)

Homeschooling: Calvert School Materials

Package just arrived!!

We have received our materials via LBC from Lala Fely and we are eager to start school!

This will be a major rewrite of my schedule as a web worker.

I will be posting my updates here.



Dabby curious with contents



Sample manual. The materials are top of the line.



Some more manuals and references



A whole stack including the extra stuff



Dabby checking out his stuff

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

  1. hello! sure, lets exchange notes :) ill add your blog to my blog list of homeschooling moms :) you can email me too at amador dot christine at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chris! Will contact you soon! Adding you on my roll. :) Really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello.im considering calvert for homeschooling my 3yr old and 7yr old.we are currently based in the middle east,so i might have some trouble with the shipping.how heavy(kg) was the package for pre-k?thanks.will be following your blog.

    have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello pabula_rasa! I had to find my receipt. The package was 17.50 Lbs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for posting a sincere and thoughtful comment related and within context of the article.